HCEA is pleased to announce a new scholarship sponsored by GES. The HCEAInnovate Scholarship provides two registration scholarships to attend HCEAInnovate being held February 24, 2019 in Las Vegas. HCEAInnovate provides attendees with healthcare-specific education, an interactive exhibit hall, and valuable networking opportunities. Attendees leave HCEAInnovate feeling more confident, re-energized and refocused on making their own programs even better.
- Applicant must identify as a Corporate or Association member-type but not necessarily a member as identified by HCEA. Corporate companies manufacture and distribute products and services used or prescribed by the healthcare profession. Associations are healthcare associations and societies, medical conference organizers and association management companies that manage medical associations and societies. More details here.
- Invited speakers are not eligible for
- Post HCEAInnovate, scholarship recipients will be required to submit a written article recapping of their experience.
- Complete the Scholarship Application
- Please include a motivation letter (500 words maximum) addressing:
- Your involvement in the medical meetings
- Why you want to attend HCEAInnovate.
- Also provide a short Biography (250 words or less) and photo (headshot preferred).
- Application must be in 1 PDF document or will not be considered.
Application must be submitted to Alexandra Long, Membership Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org by 9:00 a.m. ET on Monday, February 4, 2019. HCEA makes the final decision in the selection of the winners. Winners will be announced by Thursday, February 7, 2019.
Disclaimer: The HCEAInnovate 2019 Scholarship Program provides free event registration for the 2019 HCEAInnovate. All other costs including travel, hotel transportation, non-event food, etc. will not be provided by HCEA or GES.