Why Join HCEA?
When you join HCEA you are joining an organization with three distinct member groups, each of which has a vested interest in advancing the needs of one another, and improving the entire environment of medical meetings and exhibitions.
HCEA offers our members a continuing opportunity to become more knowledgeable in their profession through meaningful communication, timely, relevant education at HCEA events and on-line, the exchange of ideas with other members, and the many services provided exclusively to our members.
Below are just a few of the many opportunities only afforded to HCEA members:
Cutting Edge Resources and Tools
As a member of HCEA, you’ll receive access to our vast members-only resources, tools and content such as an online member directory, database of medical meetings and research reports.
- Company listing displayed in HCEA’s online member directory where your customers search for vendors based on the categories of services they need (Industry Partner Members benefit).
- Access to HCEA’s database of medical meetings taking place around the world.
- Access to engaging, relevant content specific to healthcare exhibit trends and policy in HCEA’s monthly e-newsletter.
Conferences and Education
Members receive significant discounts on all HCEA event registrations and webinars. Learn from industry leading professionals and network with colleagues.
- Access to HCEA’s education resource archive containing industry expert presentations featured at events and webinars.
- Access to all HCEA industry research and studies, including the HCEA State of the Industry Report.
- Knowledge of the latest legislative and regulatory changesin the U.S., Canada and abroad
HCEA has plenty of opportunities to get involved. Enhance your professional development and contribute to the effectiveness of all conventions, meetings and exhibitions for the healthcare industry.
- Participation in HCEA Committees to help shape the future of the industry
- Access to HCEA’s Career Center to view job postings or to post your resume for potential employers to review.