HCEA’s success is attributable to the dedication and work of our committees and volunteers, in conjunction with HCEA’s Board of Directors and staff. Below is a list of the committees, strategic action teams, and micro-volunteer opportunities now in place to facilitate successful implementation of HCEA’s Strategic Plan.
- HCEAConnect Education Committee – Co-Chair: Kate Hastings, American College of Surgeons; Co-Chair: Sandra Braun, Nth Degree
- HCEAInnovate – Chair: Anne Trompeter, Live Marketing; Co-Chair: Liz Narcon, Live Marketing
- Marketing and PR Committee – Chair: Michael Seymour, 3D Exhibits; Co-Chair: Diane Benson
- Membership Committee – Co-Chairs: Rusty Wooten, Wooten Group and Skye Agency, and Christine Dempsey, Hermes Medical Solutions, Inc.
Learn more about committee roles and responsibilities here.
- Writing HCEA news
- Posting on social media
- Giving a testimonial on behalf of HCEA
Interested in enhancing your professional development and contributing on the committee level? Or do you have a skillset that needs to be shared with the HCEA community? We encourage you to contact us at email@example.com or 703-935-1961 to participate on a committee or take advantage of our volunteering opportunities.