Erin Gargan King is an Amazon #1 best-selling author, former World Champion Irish Step Dancer, and digital persuasion expert. She sold her first two companies, Jump Digital Media and PMS.com before the age of 30. In 2010, she founded Socialite Agency, a social media firm whose clients include The Oscars, ABC/Disney, VISA, Target, Siemens, Hitachi and others. She is the author of Digital Persuasion: Sell Smarter in the Modern Marketplace. Erin helps sales, marketing and event professionals attract attention and increase influence by becoming more effective digital communicators.
Digital Persuasion: Ignite Your Social Influence
Brand Marketers, Agency Marketers, Entrepreneurs
Do you feel like standing out in the loud- check that- ROARING world of social media has become an almost impossible challenge for you or your brand? If you have noticed that your social media content isn’t driving the conversations or conversions that it used to- it’s because it’s not enough to show or tell a great story on social media anymore. Persuading others to engage with you, your brand, your product or service on social media requires a strategy for not just WHAT story you are sharing: but WHO is sharing it.
Digital influence has colossally shifted from brands and celebrities to micro and everyday influencers. This balance of power has disrupted even the smartest social strategies and demands a fresh approach to redefine why, where, and how your social media efforts will deliver the ROI you desire.
The power of digital persuasion is about MUCH more than Kardashians and tens of thousands of dollars on sponsored Instagram posts. Whether you are an individual marketing team of one or at the helm of a Fortune 100 brand, Erin’s talk will help you reimagine your current social strategy to ignite the power of your macro, micro and everyday influencer messaging in an authentic, transformative way.
It’s time to move from “right message, right time, right person” to “real message, real time, real person”. Using Erin’s dynamic, first-hand case studies, and her simple digital persuasion equation— attendees leave empowered and equipped to attract attention, increase influence and sell smarter in today’s modern marketplace.
- Why social influence has shifted from brands to individuals- and what you can do about it
- How to digitally differentiate your content on even the loudest social platforms
- How to find and engage your most effective social ambassadors authentically
- How to measure and illustrate social influencer marketing success
- Psychology principles behind social influence
- The one thing all digitally persuasive content has in common
- The biggest influencer marketing mistake everyone makes- and how to avoid it
- Predictions on the future of social marketing- and how you can prepare for it