OPENING KEYNOTE WITH Erin Gargan King
Digital Persuasion: Sell Smarter in the Modern Marketplace | Best Audience: B2B Sales, Sales Managers, and Entrepreneurs
When you type, text or tweet, how persuasive are you? When reaching out to someone you don’t know online- does your message influence others to give you a chance….or ignore you?
Forget firm handshakes and eye contact- first impressions in today’s digital marketplace are dependent on your ability to positively influence others -without the power of face to face communication- to take action.
In person, you have 8 seconds before someone decides how they feel about you using your nonverbal persuasion skills: your appearance, your eye contact, your smile. Online, you have just 2.5 seconds- and none of those personally persuasive elements.Opening a new opportunity begins with persuading your recipient in just a few words of a mobile preview- that they should stop the scroll and engage with you.
Erin shows her audiences why some sales professionals digital messaging wins face time with new prospects-while 90% of messages DO NOT. She shares her proven 3 step formula for effectively eliciting a response to spark a dialogue and break through the ”empathy blockers” AKA our screens.
Using Erin’s PUB method- attendees leave empowered and equipped to attract attention, increase influence and sell smarter in the social, mobile and digital age.
- What is digital persuasion and why it’s an essential survive-and-thrive skill to master
- How screens and social media have impacted traditional business networking and communication- and what you can do about it
- How to digitally differentiate yourself and attract more of your sales targets without the power of face to face communication
- Psychology principles behind effective digital persuasion
- The one thing all digitally persuasive salespeople have in common
- The biggest digital influence mistake everyone makes- and how to avoid it
- The 3 Step Digital Persuasion Formula for transforming online activity into real offline relationships
STATE OF THE INDUSTRY REPORT
From the Center for Exhibition Industry Research, gain exclusive insight on top exhibition trends specifically in healthcare. Equip yourself on how you can sell change to your leadership and important stakeholders based on industry data, and how you and your company can create an impact and evolve to keep up with the needs of the ever-changing healthcare industry.
Speaker: Cathy Breden, CEIR
HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL PANEL
Join us as healthcare professionals discuss what most of us in convention marketing often wonder. Specialists from various disciplines will share their experiences and thoughts. How do physicians prefer to be enticed to visit the congress exhibition to learn? How much time do they a lot to visiting exhibitors? How do they choose which congresses to attend? What questions would you like to hear answered?
- Ricardo Garcia Alemany, MD – Rheumatologist
- Franz Kerdel, DO – Dermatologist
- Marty Zaiac, MD – Dermatologist