Many of our members are in attendance for the same Healthcare Congresses throughout the year. Although it is a busy time for everyone, it is always nice to take a break, grab a drink, and catch up with our HCEA friends. At HCEA Meet-Ups, members and other industry professionals can network, learn from each other and give potential new members an opportunity to get a taste of what HCEA has to offer.
No RSVP is required for HCEA Meet-Ups. Just lookout for details on the next big Healthcare Congress and show up to the location. See below for our upcoming Meet-Ups with final details coming soon:
- May 2017: American Association of Critical-Care Nurses – NTI – Houston, TX
- June 2017: American Society of Clinical Oncology – Chicago, IL
Going to an event that isn’t listed here and should be? Contact Kristen Leikwold, Membership Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-935-1961 to set up your Meet-Up!
- March 16, 2017: American College of Cardiology, 1831 Bar and Lounge, Washington, DC
- February 2017: HIMSS Annual Conference & Exhibition– Rocks at the Hyatt Regency, Orlando, FL
- December 2016: ASHP Midyear Meeting– Foundation Room, Las Vegas, NV
- November 2016: American College of Rheumatology Annual Meeting– Marriott Marquis, Washington, DC