Many of our members are in attendance for the same Healthcare Congresses throughout the year. Although it is a busy time for everyone, it is always nice to take a break, grab a drink, and catch up with our HCEA friends. At HCEA Meet-Ups, members and other industry professionals can network, learn from each other and give potential new members an opportunity to get a taste of what HCEA has to offer.
No RSVP is required for HCEA Meet-Ups. Just lookout for details on the next big Healthcare Congress and show up to the location. See below for our upcoming Meet-Ups with final details coming soon:
Check back soon for posted Meet-Ups!
Going to an event that isn’t listed here and should be? Contact Kristen Leikwold, Membership Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-935-1961 to set up your Meet-Up!
- December 9, 2017: American Society of Hematology’s Annual Meeting, The Glenn Hotel, Atlanta, GA
- December 4, 2017: American Society of Health-System Pharmacists Midyear 2017, Miller’s Ale House, Orlando, FL
- November 29, 2017: International Association of Exhibitions and Events Expo! Expo! 2017, Rincon Alegre Lobby Bar, San Antonio, TX
- November 28, 2017: Radiological Society of North America Annual Meeting, Arc Bar – Hyatt Regency McCormick Place, Chicago, IL. Sponsored by: Live Marketing
- November 5, 2017: American College of Rheumatology Annual Meeting, Float at Hard Rock Hotel, San Diego, CA
- October 23, 2017: American College of Surgeon’s Clinical Congress, Marriott Marquis Marina Kitchen Restaurant & Bar, San Diego, CA
- August 4, 2017: American Association of Diabetes Educators Annual Meeting, Shula’s Steak House, Indianapolis, IN
- July 30, 2017: 69th AACC Annual Scientific Meeting & Clinical Lab Expo, The Nolen, San Diego, CA
- June 14, 2017: Annual European Congress of Rheumatology, James Joyce Irish Pub, Madrid, Spain
- June 10, 2017: American Diabetes Association 77th Scientific Sessions, Marriott Marquis Marina Kitchen Restaurant & Bar, San Diego, CA
- June 3, 2017: ASCO Annual Meeting, Theory, Chicago, IL
- May 21, 2017: American Association of Critical-Care Nurses – NTI, Biggio’s, Houston, TX
- May 7, 2017: Digestive Disease Week, HUB 51, Chicago, IL
- March 16, 2017: American College of Cardiology, 1831 Bar and Lounge, Washington, DC
- February 2017: HIMSS Annual Conference & Exhibition– Rocks at the Hyatt Regency, Orlando, FL
- December 2016: ASHP Midyear Meeting– Foundation Room, Las Vegas, NV
- November 2016: American College of Rheumatology Annual Meeting– Marriott Marquis, Washington, DC