Healthcare Convention & Exhibitors Association Introduces Expanded Educational Programming
at Next Week’s HCEAConnect
Programs focus on increasing the effectiveness and quality of healthcare conventions and exhibitions as an educational and marketing medium
The Healthcare Convention & Exhibitors Association (HCEA) is pleased to announce its full schedule of educational offerings for HCEAConnect, the association’s premier annual educational and networking event, being held August 13-16, 2017 in Chicago, IL. With more than 20 expert-led programs, HCEAConnect will offer relevant, quality opportunities aimed at industry stakeholders, including healthcare exhibitors, healthcare exhibition and meeting organizers and industry suppliers. This two and half day event will also include an exhibit hall featuring some of the most significant suppliers with engaging opportunities for attendees to connect with entertaining social activities.
Sessions will be led by thought-leaders and will feature creative delivery methods. Key topics for HCEAConnect include:
- Key Analysis and Evaluation of ROI and ROO
- Unconventional Marketing Strategies and Innovative Trends
- The Latest Findings and Tools used in Traffic Building, Engaging Attendees and Partnering with Sponsors
- Creating Opportunities for Innovative Technologies That Leverage Content and Maximize Experiences
- Using the Power of Emerging Technologies to Create Better Outcomes
- Interactive Empathic Experiences for HCPs that Promote Patient Centricity
- Using the Design Thinking and Design Experience Process to Create Significant Impact in Your Organization
“HCEA has put together a strong and pertinent educational line-up of speakers and topics that reflect our ever-evolving industry which offers our attendees creative processes to impact their organizations,” said Don Schmid, HCEA President. “Attendees will gain insights upholding the value of the healthcare convention as a marketing channel.”
For more information about the HCEAConnect schedule, please contact Amy Lotz, CAE, HCEA executive director, at email@example.com or 703-935-1961 or visit the HCEAConnect web page on our website.