HCEA roundtables are a popular benefit for our members that are focused on discussing the topics that interest you. You help shape our conversation and have the opportunity to discuss pressing topics facing the healthcare convention industry. Share your knowledge and learn best practices with NO CHARGE TO PARTICIPATE!
Interested in sponsoring these programs? Contact Kathy Bradley at email@example.com or call 703-935-1961.
Upcoming Best Practices Roundtables
Check back soon for roundtable dates!
Upcoming Association Roundtables
Association Roundtable in Washington, DC
Wednesday, May 17, 2017 ~ 9:00am – 11:00am ET
American College of Surgeons Offices: 20 F Street NW Conference Center, Washington, DC 20001
- Tuesday, April 11, 2017 – “Virtual” Best Practices Roundtable
Facilitated by: Julie Wojda, Regeneron
- Wednesday, January 25, 2017 – Association Rountable: 2017 Healthcare Marketing Summit
- Wednesday, January 25, 2017 – Best Practices Rountable: 2017 Healthcare Marketing Summit
- Wednesday, November 2, 2016 – “Virtual” Best Practices Roundtable
- Tuesday, October 18, 2016 – “Virtual” Association Roundtable
Cynthia L. Adams, Cystic Fibrosis Foundation facilitated the conversation,”Sponsorship — what’s new and innovative? What are association planners seeing as new trends and requests from sponsors?”
- Sunday, August 14, 2016 – Best Practices Roundtable: HCEAConnect
Sponsored by GES
- Sunday, August 14, 2016 – Association Roundtable: HCEAConnect
Sponsored by TriStar Publishing
- Friday, May 13, 2016 – Association Roundtable: Washington, D.C. at the offices of the American College of Surgeons Facilitator: Stacey Chandler – Sponsored by PHL Life Sciences
- Wednesday, April 20, 2016 – “Virtual” Association Roundtable
Stacey Chandler, American College of Rheumatology facilitated the conversation,”Traffic Drivers in the Exhibit Hall.”
Sponsored by PHL Life Sciences