HCEA webinars provide educational programming at no cost for our HCEA members. Learn from industry professionals on important topics in the convenience of your own office.
Check back soon for upcoming webinars!
Past HCEA Webinars:
- Disrupt or Die: Addressing 5 Trends that will Make (or Break) Your Healthcare Marketing – September 20, 2017
Our Speaker: David Saef, EVP Strategy & MarketWorks, GES
- Healthcare Marketers as Change-Leaders: New Paradigm…New Opportunities – March 7, 2017
Our Speaker: Michael McLinden, Senior Healthcare Strategist, mck2x
- European Compliance Rules Are Changing – How Will They Impact You? – December 6, 2016
Our Speakers: Christine.Sainvil, Compliance Officer, EthicalMedTech & Martin Jensen, Co-President, International Pharmaceutical Congress Advisory Association
- Attracting, Engaging and Immersing Healthcare Attendees: Learnings from first-ever industry-wide Traffic Builders Study – November 30, 2016
Our Speakers: David Saef, EVP Strategy & MarketWorks, GES and Don Schmid, Pfizer
- The Landscape of Healthcare & Medical Events – May 24, 2016
Our Speaker: Chris Metzger, Vice President, Business Development, Freeman XP
- Convention Planner as Marketer: Order-taker vs. Strategic Partner – March 16, 2016
Our Speakers: Barb Charbonneau, Crescendo EMC & Christine Farmer, Sanofi