The Healthcare Convention and Exhibitors Association (HCEA) is a trade association representing organizations united by a common desire to increase the effectiveness and quality of healthcare conventions and exhibitions as an educational and marketing medium.
Since 1930, we have brought together industry stakeholders, including healthcare exhibitors, healthcare exhibition and meeting organizers and industry suppliers, who are instrumental in promoting healthcare convention marketing and exhibitions as vital components of the healthcare marketing mix. During our long history, HCEA has developed into a dynamic organization that is the only association solely dedicated to improving the effectiveness of all conventions, meetings and exhibitions for the healthcare industry.
HCEA offers our members a continuing opportunity to become more knowledgeable in their profession through meaningful communication, the exchange of ideas with other members, and the many services provided exclusively to our members.
To improve the effectiveness and promote the value of all conventions, meetings and exhibitions for the healthcare industry.
- Increase the efficiency and effectiveness of healthcare conventions and exhibits as an educational and marketing medium
- Promote the value of healthcare exhibits and industry as an integral part of these medical meetings
- Foster better understanding and cooperation between industry and healthcare associations
- Provide information and services useful to industry and healthcare associations in improving the quality of conventions and exhibit programs
- Provide for the professional development of our member representatives