- Letter from HCEA President Jeannie Wert
- HCEA Press Release
- CEIR Report
- From HCEA President Jeannie Wert regarding the CEIR Report: “We must call upon our federal legislators to push financial relief & ensure every aspect of the live event industry is fully considered. Now more than ever we must stand together.”
- Government Contacts
- Government Letter Template
- Covid19 Infographic
The list below will be updated as frequently as possible. Many journals and publishers are making COVID-19 resources and articles freely available.
U.S. Government Resources
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC) has numerous guides for healthcare personnel, including biosafety, clinical care, infection control, PPE, postmortem guidance, and more.
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC) Clinician Outreach and Communication Activity (COCA) Scheduled and past recorded webinars related to various emergency preparedness & response topics plus slide decks: https://emergency.cdc.gov/coca/index.asp
- National Center for Biotechnology Information, U.S. National Library of Medicine, LitCovid, a curated literature hub for tracking up-to-date scientific information about the 2019 novel Coronavirus: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/research/coronavirus/
- National Library of Medicine: Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) summary
- National Institute on Allergies and Infectious Diseases: Coronaviruses including COVID-19
- National Institutes of Health: Coronavirus Disease 2019 Situation Summary page
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST): Telework Security Basics
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), U.S. Department of Labor: Standards relating to COVID-19
World Health Organization
- Main Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak page
- Country & Technical Guidance including infection prevention and control and clincal/case/patient management
HCEA VIRTUAL MEET UPS AND WEBINARS COMING SOON!
Not a HCEA member?
HCEA uniquely combines three key member groups–CORPORATE, ASSOCIATION and INDUSTRY PARTNER— representing over 500 companies and medical associations that work together to improve healthcare exhibit marketing, medical meetings and exhibitions. Don’t miss your opportunity to increase your company’s knowledge of the healthcare industry.