Join during the month of October and get 15 months of membership at the annual rate. You will have immediate access to these member benefits:
• Timely updates and analysis on healthcare laws and regulations, including how healthcare reform is
impacting your customers, convention staff and marketing teams.
• Expert insights on healthcare compliance codes, rules and best practices that are directly affecting your
customers and staff.
• Access to HCEA’s industry research studies, including the state of the industry report with current trends
• Discounted member registration to cutting-edge education, such as, the Jan. 2016 Summit in
Chicago and the August 2016 Annual Meeting in Savannah, GA.
• Networking with leading experts in healthcare marketing and exhibitions – sharing case studies, open
dialogue and real-life solutions to the convention marketing challenges facing your team and customers.
HCEA uniquely combines three key member groups representing over 500 companies and medical associations that work together to improve healthcare exhibit marketing, medical meetings and exhibitions. The interactions between healthcare exhibitors, medical associations and industry suppliers is critical to the success of all three groups.
Regular member companies manufacture and distribute products and services used or prescribed by the healthcare profession. They are represented by:corporate exhibit managers, corporate meetings and convention managers, marketing directors and sales executives.
Associate members are primarily healthcare associations and other organizations who produce their own medical meeting events. They are represented by executive directors, exhibition mangers, meeting managers and industry relations managers.
Supporting members provide products or services to healthcare exhibitors and convention show organizers. Supporting member companies include: exhibit builders and designers, event marketers, general service contractors, convention and visitor bureaus, I & D, hotels, premium manufacturers, destination management companies, transportation and logistics providers, marketing and design agencies, multimedia firms, and many others. Learn More